This conduct protects us
Our top priority is the health of all our guests and employees.
For this reason, we have taken measures for the winter season 2020/2021 to ensure the best possible protection for everyone.
All safety measures are constantly checked by us to ensure that they are getting accomplished. Our team will continuously clean and disinfect the office, the children’s area, the children's restaurant and all the exercise equipment.
- Online booking: Saves unnecessary waiting time in front of our skischool office - from now on there are separate counters in the ski school office for all guests with online booking. You will also receive a 10% discount when you book your lessons online.
- Cancellation conditions: In case Covid-19 makes it impossible for you to participate in our lessons, all bookings can be cancelled or postponed free of charge at any time up to the beginning of the lesson. This makes booking with us very safe.
- Digital info display: We have made it possible for you to look up important up-to-date information about ski lessons, ski races, offers and the lunch menu for the children on the info display next to our office entrance.
- Meeting point: Our meeting point has been made bigger to ensure we can keep distance.
- Lunchtime supervision: We recommend all parents to register their children for lunchtime care. The children will have lunch in an eating room in Hotel Kaiserfels.
The advantages: No waiting times, safe and quick catering. Hotel Kaiserfels has several areas in the dining rooms that are permanently reserved for our children groups. The tables will get regularly disinfected and the skiinstructor will only take their own group to lunch. This means that the groups will not be mixed.
You will find the menu plan on the info display next to our office entrance.
- Face masks required: At the meeting point, in the office, in the lift and everywhere else where the safety distance to others cannot be maintained.
You will find disinfectants next to the entrance of our office.
- Guests with symptoms of illness: We ask all guests with symptoms of illness not to participate in the ski lessons. This is the only way that we can protect each other. Hotline for cancellation: +43 664 4837758
We want to thank you for your understandig and support. We are sure that despite the safetey measures, we can make this a beatiful ski season together.